CUPE LOCAL 4802
General Membership Meeting– Wednesday November 30th @ 7:00 p.m.
Virtual Zoom Meeting
CUPE Local 4802 will be holding a General Membership /By-Elections Meeting virtually on November 30th, 2022 @ 7p.m. All credentials (Zoom link for meeting, link for voting) will be sent to members personal email addresses. If you have not already provided the Local with your personal email address, please send your information in as soon as possible to email@example.com so that you can be added to the list.
Items of Business:
1. New Member Welcome
3. National Rep Report
4. President Report
• Recording Secretary – 1.5year term
• Vice Pres from the following areas
• Rosetown 0.5 term
• Kindersley – 1.5 Year term
• Trustee – (1) 3 Year term
• Nominations for elections can be sent to Lorraine Wilke, the Returning Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Members must be nominated by another member in their region but will be voted on by all members at the meeting. Nominations are due to Lorraine Wilke by Wednesday, November 23, 2022. Voting will occur based on the nominations received by that time. (No nominations shall be accepted unless the member is in attendance at the meeting or has allowed to be filed at the meeting his/her consent in writing, duly witnessed by another member.)
• In the event that there are no nominees for positions, members may be nominated at the meeting and voting will occur.