The AGM for CUPE Local 4802 will be held virtually on November 24, 2020 @ 6:30 p.m. All credentials (Zoom link for meeting, link for voting) will be sent to members personal email addresses. The AGM will be held on November 24th and the voting will occur following the AGM. If you have not already provided the Local with your personal email address, please send your information in as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org so that you can be added to the list.
Items of Business:
- Recording Secretary – 2 year term
- President – 1 year term
- Vice Pres from the following areas
- Biggar – 2 year term
- Eston/Elrose – 2 year term
- Kindersley – 2 year term
- Outlook – 2 year term
- Trustee – (1) 3 year term
- Nominations for elections can be sent to Ginelle Sonmor, the Returning Officer, at email@example.com . Members must be nominated by another member in their region, but will be voted on by all members at the meeting. Nominations are due to Ginelle Sonmor by Sunday, October 25, 2020. Voting will occur based on the nominations received by that time. (No nominations shall be accepted unless the member is in attendance at the meeting or has allowed to be filed at the meeting his/her consent in writing, duly witnessed by another member.)
- In the event that there are no nominees for positions, members may be nominated at the meeting and voting will occur.